Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Free internet

Ok

Re: Unstable ping when gaming

Holy lag ping... Unstable ping many time out sos.. Holy how to play ranking.. Want unstable until when the line.. Want change another company alrwady like this... How many year I support digi.. Now making me angry..

Support

Hi Blackghost. If the issue persists, please PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Since a week ago, every time I play game like mobile legends, i faced with lag issue. For about 30 secs, for EVERY F***KING GAME, I will feels lag, more than 200ms ping. Most of the game, it cost me to lose at the end and being reported. Please digi, make things better. Or you ready to lose another customer?

My sim card no line

My digi
Highlighted

Re: My sim card no line

Support

Rosalyndam please PM us ur full name, number and location if u need any further assistance from us here ya

When playing pubg ot always loading not even close to playing it.mobile legends also lagging while playing it so frustrating.when i switch to celcome network game run smoothly with no lagging.what happen digi?i thought dogi supposed to be the best network yet celcom and umobile run game easily.please fix this problem as i pay handsomely every month for data plan just to get this kind of service.

Support

Hi WinstonCole88. We appreciate your feedback. For checking and  assistance, please submit an official report via your MyDigi app ; Menu >> Support >> choose Network Coverage.

The report will be received by our technical team and the result will be updated in the My Case Status in the Notes section.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Same with me...

Support

whose303, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. 

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 2-5 working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad