Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Unstable ping when gaming

Support

Rh, untuk bantuan selanjutnya ke atas isu rangkaian anda, anda boleh melakukan aduan rasmi melalui applikasi MyDigi (Log in Mydigi > klik ikon Menu sebelah atas kiri> Support> Email> Category dan hantarkan laporan masalah rangkaian yang anda hadapi. Jika anda dah upgrade ke MyDigi versi terkini, anda Cuma perlu klik Menu > Support > Network Coverage. Hasil siasatan kes tersebut akan dikemaskinikan di bawah Status Kes / My Reports di MyDigi dalam tempoh 2 - 5 hari waktu bekerja (dari tarikh laporan dilakukan) Maaf atas kesulitan yang dialami 

Saya ada 4 game dalam handphone. Saya langsung tidak dapat login/masuk server mereka dgn digi dataplan, tapi kalau tukar ke unifi wifi, laju sangat.

Keanapa dgn Digi skrg? Saya main game pun perlu minta izin drp Digi ke? Kes ini sudah 48jam & masih tidak loading.

Saya sudah cuba dgn Unifi & Celcom, semua ok & laju. Hanya Digi yg tidak dpt connect server & tidak loading.

same problem to me , playing league of legend with ping 280++ ms :

@Kuriffeu wrote:
Since a few days ago, my gaming experience has been going downhill because of the unstable ping ingame. I've confirmed on Facebook that I am not the only Digi user who has been experiencing this problem, but so many others are too as well. The unstable ping I've mentioned isn't caused by the server, slow internet or other lagging players like it would normally be in previous times. It's annoying because now we can't play our favourite online games like Mobile Legends because of this issue and nothing can fix the unstable ping no matter what we do. I hope you can fix this problem as soon as possible because many are considering to port out from Digi in favour of other telco. Thank you.

(

Support

Hi eric6299. Please submit an official report via your MyDigi app for further assistance with the network issue ; Menu >> Support >> choose Network Coverage.

The report will be directly sent to our technical team and the result will be appeared in the My Case Status within 2~5 days. Our apology for the inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Same...when i use digi gaming experient become nightmare..
Unstable ping..useless...lag...i using Digi Live And totaly dissapointed with digi because internet expensive..ping unstable..please la...Fix la

2020 and still facing the same issue.

I faced the same problem too. The gaming experience is too bad such as League of Legends. The pings are 280++ and it won't drop. I can't even play the game smoothly. The technical team pls fix the problems. I have been subscribed to Digi for almost 6 years. I have nothing to do in this duration. PLS FIX IT ASAP!!!!

hey digi please fix it ASAP its gonna be so bad during pkp without gaming

Re: line lag problem

i am a kuching person.Everynight,I play game always 460m/s,wtf digi what u all are doing.My area around the vivacity megamall why can have a bad experience to have the internet

So lag while playing online games such as mobile legends,pes 2021 and pubg.Pls severly solve my internet problem.Thank you.