Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Unstable ping when gaming

Since a few days ago, my gaming experience has been going downhill because of the unstable ping ingame. I've confirmed on Facebook that I am not the only Digi user who has been experiencing this problem, but so many others are too as well. The unstable ping I've mentioned isn't caused by the server, slow internet or other lagging players like it would normally be in previous times. It's annoying because now we can't play our favourite online games like Mobile Legends because of this issue and nothing can fix the unstable ping no matter what we do. I hope you can fix this problem as soon as possible because many are considering to port out from Digi in favour of other telco. Thank you.

Re: Unstable ping when gaming

Recently my gaming experience is very bad as the ping is very unstable. all my friends who are using digi suffer from the same problem. fix this asap or goodbye digi

Contributor

Same case, a lot users facing the same situation.. high latency, unstable ping, lag spikes.

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4356908&st=9200&p=89190242&#entry89190242

https://web.facebook.com/groups/DiGiMY/permalink/608542736198717/

DiGi, don't you dare saying no problems  on your network with so many people facing the problems already.

This problem still not solved until now, digi please take a quick action to fix this, you are really not putting effort on this problem. Or you can only see comment and post that praised you and our problem is just ignored? Please take action and fix this as fast as possible, its already two days, you dont even give any official notice on this.

Until now still
LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG LAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contributor

not a  single digi staff replied? come one..everyone facing the fcking lag, lag spikes

It’s has been two days the line so unstable. When going to fix it?

Contributor
hello digi staff.. come out whever you guys are hiding.. face the customers. and explain whatever **bleep** going on your network! we've paid so much but given such unstable ping network.

please explain and fix the network asap!!!

Same thing happened to me. For sure network issue. Please fix this ASAP

Contributor

It's way past 10AM, still not a single DiGi staff replying in these threads. Where you guys hiding? Fix the **bleep** lag and high packet loss!