Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unpleasent experience on coverage & internet connection

Last Monday, June 14th, I  had made an report to digi about their bad coverage at my area Kepala Batas, Pulau Pinang with 13200 poscode through digi apps. Until now  my problem did not solve yet

The coverage went bad as 4g with 1 bar and sudden change to no service. I dont know what was the problem because previously the coverage was excellent.

Hoping that digi team solve this problem as soon as possible. 

Re: Unpleasent experience on coverage & internet connection

Support

Hi Hafizahfauzi. Please check the report status (under My Case Status) and usually, the cause and the solution are stated in the Notes section by our technical team.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Stop lying and asked client to look at the case report and outcome. Digi always asked us to be patience and they work on it. How long you need to fix? 3 month 1 year? Stop lying management team. Useless

Bro, don’t hope Digi will fix the problem which they just lying to us and they never will increase their like capacity. No matter how many times you report you will get the Same outcome. They will ask you be patience and wait. They say they already informed the so call “ Network Team” to consider to improve the network. They Corning and scam people all over the place. Don’t got cheated by them