Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unlimited Internet Hours. Complaint

As A Yearly DiGi Telecommunication User I Would Like To Ask Why The Unlimited Internet Freebie is only available from 1am to 7am, will anyone use this kind of service in the middle of the night. No Offense but This Kind Of Service Is Strictly Not Logical. If you take a logical action by just changing the time like From 1 pm to 8pm it would be reasonable. Thank You.

Re: Unlimited Internet Hours. Complaint

Contributor
Bro 1st of all, its Digi's business gimmick... percentage people use very low during the unlimited time.. so they give this kind of ridiculous promotion.. and they dont lose much... simple as that... worthless promotion.. btw how u complain also the only thing.. its always ask us to write in to help@digi.com.my.. which they will never reply you... i send an email to them.. they dont even reply to me.. its already 2 days... what the fun.

Re: Unlimited Internet Hours. Complaint

Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback. The plans are being revised from time to time according to market demands. I hope our plans will be satisfactory to you and most of the customers.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.