Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

[URGENT] VERY UNSTABLE PING AND SPIKE DURING ONLINE GAMING. GAMES UNPLAYABLE AT ALL

Currently facing this problem. im using bigbonus tehtering. ping is very unstable constant spike every second 100ms-1600ms++. online game is unplayable CSGO mainly. other online  gamer also face this problem.  DIGI FIX THIS PING LATENCY PROBLEM ASAP!!!!!

Highlighted

Re: [URGENT] VERY UNSTABLE PING AND SPIKE DURING ONLINE GAMING. GAMES UNPLAYABLE AT ALL

Community Manager
While we could not guarantee low latency to every servers due to many external factors, if you encounter generally high latency for all/most connections at your area, do send in your location and further details following our guide:
https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Re: [URGENT] VERY UNSTABLE PING AND SPIKE DURING ONLINE GAMING. GAMES UNPLAYABLE AT ALL

the problem  is the  ping latency is unstable at all. the ping high spike to 1500ms then drop to to 60ms for seconds then spike to 1500ms++ again.  low latency is not continuous 1500ms whole time but the unstable ping problem. if the latency could stable 40-80ms would be good. this problem is since 2017. i  already sent complain in mydigi app with my location. FIX this unstable latency ping please ASAP. 

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

really no solution! . poor network routing that your problem. months already still not fix this unstable ping latency problem.