Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Slow internet connection

SuperUser

@Michelle54 wrote:
Hi Digi,
The internet connection on my phone is really very slow. Purchased a 1.2GB for a week and i cant even load a youtube video on my phone although my coverage shows a 3bar LTE connenction. This is really very dissapointing. I expect some feedback from your seide and action taken to solve this issue. Please do take these complains seriously.

Hi Michelle54,

Would be good if you can provide some extra details like DEVIDE BRAND/ MODEL, TIME and LOCATION when you have this issue. It will help Digi troubleshoot the problem.

On a side note, it regards to the "bars" on the phone... Different phones will actually show different bars for "similar" network strength. There are apps that can actually give you accurate reading which will be more helpful. But I dun think you need to bother with this... just try to provide Digi with the details above.

Also, what if you're not on LTE/ 4G? Is surfing much better then (when on 3G/ 3.5G)?

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Michelle54, Digi is constantly improving and extending our network. With your valuable input, we could serve you better.

Please check your <inbox> to provide us with more info. Thank you

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Hi digi

I have two digi accounts, the broadband and postpaid plan. I ve just subscribed the postpaid plan recently and the broadband for more than a year already. The digi salesman said i wouldnt have any speed problem if my broadband speed is ok .

I tried both simcards in my phone. The broadband internert speed can reach 3g++ speed but the postpaid internet speed is EDGE on the same phone.

So, why?
Highlighted

SuperUser

@Wantaramera wrote:
Hi digi

I have two digi accounts, the broadband and postpaid plan. I ve just subscribed the postpaid plan recently and the broadband for more than a year already. The digi salesman said i wouldnt have any speed problem if my broadband speed is ok .

I tried both simcards in my phone. The broadband internert speed can reach 3g++ speed but the postpaid internet speed is EDGE on the same phone.

So, why?

hi wantaramera,

just wondering:

* what phone are you using?

* did you get the SMS to configure the APN?

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Hi mydragon

Im using lenovo s820

I never receive any sms to configure apn
Highlighted

Support

Wantaramera, usually for a dual SIM phone, second slot is for 2G (EDGE) only. Is your new postpaid number is in slot 2? If yes, try to use in SIM 1 first to see whether or not it can receive 3G or higher signal.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Wow, what a discovery. Mystery solved.

Digi terbaek!
Highlighted

I'm  using samsung galaxy note 5 which is has 2 slot for sim card and both supported 4g connection. 1 slot is for my digi postpaid which is I pay RM238 per month.2nd slot is celcom.  but why my celcom line is more stable than digi if my phone is the problem. so it is not about my phone. it is about your services. I pay for that amount just for nothing. I cannot use up all my data due to slow connection where in the end, i just changed my line to celcom. please dont give a standard answer. i want solution. my number is 016-4161814.  please solve. Thanks.

Highlighted

Community Manager

A dual SIM device can only have 1 SIM slot using 4G at one time. Are you seeing 4G/LTE icon for your Digi SIM slot?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Needed help, I'm using iPhone 7. My area was 4g at least 3bar at melaka Taman Melaka Baru. Lately it was very very bad. Many apps couldn't even activated due to unstable network result. Been trying restart phone and reset network so so many times and doesn't work. Can help verify what are the possible reason please? Thank you very much