Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Slow internet connection

Support

Hi Kvn4000,

Are u still facing the same issue till now? Upon checking, there's no network issue in the mentioned area.  If this issue persists, please do not hesitate to PM https://goo.gl/SxGJMl us your mobile number, full name and current location (full address and postcode) for further checking. TQ.

Highlighted

What the **bleep** is wrong with this digi internet connection,? My area is port klang, since several days ago the internet is stopped working, 4g is not working 3g is working but **bleep** slow, u guys deducting our money and providing **bleep**ty internet connection, trying to call customer services no answer and its taking ages to someone to answer the call, digi is the worse service provider ever in malaysia, like seriously u guys dont know how to fiz problems within hours? No credit refunds also, so far i wasted several ringgits on internet.. Nothing works.. **bleep**.
Highlighted

Community Manager

@VishnuDeva wrote:
What the **bleep** is wrong with this digi internet connection,? My area is port klang, since several days ago the internet is stopped working, 4g is not working 3g is working but **bleep** slow, u guys deducting our money and providing **bleep**ty internet connection, trying to call customer services no answer and its taking ages to someone to answer the call, digi is the worse service provider ever in malaysia, like seriously u guys dont know how to fiz problems within hours? No credit refunds also, so far i wasted several ringgits on internet.. Nothing works.. **bleep**.

You can also reach us via email or live chat on website. Kindly refer to your <inbox> to provide us more information about this issue.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Same goes to me.
And no matter how many times I restart, and no matter where I am, this issue still persist. It is a great disappointment, as you are fast in payment collection but slow in solving customers' issues.
Highlighted

Support

Hi jhlim93,

Does the issue happen only in specific locations or almost all areas ya? Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number and more info on the issue for further clarification, TQ

Highlighted

my whole day used to figure out this problem..
it was okay this morning when im watching online. then in the afternoon it started to slow.. loading webpage seem to be okay... but downloading and streaming video n music is like im using GPRS(or maybe worse than this).. but then is 4G full bar line.. please fix please reply.. dun ignore us the customer.. You wont exist without us costomers..
Highlighted

Community Manager

@FranklinFF wrote:
my whole day used to figure out this problem..
it was okay this morning when im watching online. then in the afternoon it started to slow.. loading webpage seem to be okay... but downloading and streaming video n music is like im using GPRS(or maybe worse than this).. but then is 4G full bar line.. please fix please reply.. dun ignore us the customer.. You wont exist without us costomers..

Does the issue persist today, @FranklinFF? If it does, please check your <inbox> to provide more information.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Ya.. The worst ever... I cant use any of the data today. Its only show output but where is input data???

Highlighted

Support

Hi @jasmin1234. Issue has been rectified. Please restart your phone to re-synchronized your number with our system. Our apologies for all of the inconvenience caused.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Hi Digi,

I am staying in Sek13 PJ and working in Sek51A/223. In both areas my 4G is very erratic. It is either very slow or it does not connect to the internet anymore.

I want to try Speedtest as you suggested in the previous entries. Too bad, though, even speedtest does not open up because of no internet connection. Kindly help