Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Slow internet connection

Community Manager

@ivanquncu wrote:
Digi, ko punya line apa macam oh..
4g kah 4 buruk..
Fix lah cpt sebelum kmi smua buang ni sim digi p longkang..

@ivanquncu, di mana kawasan yang anda terjejas? 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I have tested whom my friend is using Digi. Phone put side by side. My friend's internet is showing "4g" while my phone only got "e". How could this happen? And, I had never utilise my internet. 

Highlighted

Support

Hi, lydiawss.

May we know, have you upgrade your sim card to the new 4G LTE sim? If you still using the old sim card, this might be the issue as your sim card unable to capture the 4G signal. Whether you still have internet quota or not, it will not interfere with network strength. Maybe you can PM us <here> your number and registered name to check further on the sim card status :-)

Kindly note that in order to enjoy the 4G network, please ensure you are

1) in the coverage area.

2) using supported 4G device.

3) using 4G LTE sim card.

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi. Sometimes digi are doing maintenance at certain area and it took longer time to resolve. You can try to change the network mode setting to 3g. This might not be as fast as 4g but atleast we still can connect to internet and the network works quite good to me. 😃
Highlighted

Hi. Sometimes digi are doing maintenance at certain area and took longer time to resolve. You can try to change the network mode setting to 3g. This might not be as fast as 4g but atleast we still can connect to internet and the network works quite good to me. 😃
Highlighted

Support

That is a good suggestion Azlinamj. Smiley Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Will you kindly validate service in my area too, it's not slow but totally no flow of network at a time.
Highlighted

Very slow. Currently subscribe to 10.5gb rm88. And the speed is 0.1mb/s. Zzzzz.. please fix this digi. Or i will change to another operator.
Highlighted

Community Manager

@luqmanhenry wrote:
Very slow. Currently subscribe to 10.5gb rm88. And the speed is 0.1mb/s. Zzzzz.. please fix this digi. Or i will change to another operator.

There can be several reasons to that. Let's start by getting our team to have your location to start the investigation. Kindly check your inbox.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Hi Digi,
The internet connection on my phone is really very slow. Purchased a 1.2GB for a week and i cant even load a youtube video on my phone although my coverage shows a 3bar LTE connenction. This is really very dissapointing. I expect some feedback from your seide and action taken to solve this issue. Please do take these complains seriously.