Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Slow internet connection

Hi Digi,

Lately my internet connection was very slow. Eventhough it displays 4G signal but not functioning as it is. I only used 700mb out of 6gb data and I still have 7 days left for data closing. Please fix this ASAP!

Feeling worse.

Re: Slow internet connection

Yes, why digi connection so slow, you deduct my credit instantly, but what kind of speed internet you provide?!!!! are you kidding me digi is faster internet? hey.. I thought when I change celcom to digi make me better, oh no.. that most worst speed internet I had used. 

try turn off data connection and turn on again, i have that issue before

Still. Problem not solved. Tried restart phone several times, turn off/on mobile data, turn on/off flight mode. What else to do? The thing is getting way worse and doomed my day. Smiley Sad(

DIGI PLEASEEE FIX THIS!

Community Manager

How are the network signal strength at your area? Any chance that you have tried the internet connection at other areas?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Once again, now my connection too slow, always disconect from internet. What do you think? Is it this should happen to your user?????

Contributor

Normally 3G very slow on most operator. Did you tried LTE?

Highlighted

It did showed 4g but the connection was way too slow. Last month i only managed to use 700mb+ instead of 5gb subscription. Affected area Paka, Kuantan and also Selayang. This is really **bleep**ing me off. Please fix this. I used Note 5 and had tried everything to solve this but helpless.

Community Manager

@Azlinamj, have you tried to perform Speedtest from your phone? Do try to ensure that there are any rogue apps that may have used a large portion of your internet.

At the mean time, kindly check your <inbox> if you would like us to validate the service at your area.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Digi, ko punya line apa macam oh..
4g kah 4 buruk..
Fix lah cpt sebelum kmi smua buang ni sim digi p longkang..