Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Slow internet around Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

I've been facing slow internet around Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Digi, can you please upgrade your speed or infrasturcture around Kota Kinabalu, Sabah? I've been lodged a lot of complaints about the slow internet speed on MyDigi app but everytime the feedback what I got is "Our Network Team did an investigation found no abnormalities in the network". But the truth is when I'm at that place I can't even do a speedtest due to very slow internet connection. I just wanna ask Digi, is the network team always did investigation during midnight when most of the users are sleeping and not even using the internet? You can check out the screenshot that I attach  about the report from opensignal about the mobile network experience around Sabah (I'm quite surprised that telco U has higher download speed than Digi). I think the report can be trusted  as Digi is very slow and even sometimes when I'm at city area telco M 3G internet speed is faster than Digi 4G internet speed. I hope Digi can take this matter seriously or else I guess more and more users around Sabah will just port out from Digi to other telco.

Highlighted

Re: Slow internet around Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

Support

wilson0085, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and let us check the report status first ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Plus I want to ask are  you sure that the whole city area of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah is covered with 4G+? I've using a Samsung Galaxy S10+ and I've never seen it before when I'm at the city area. I'm sure that this is not my phone's problem as somewhere which is far from the city I've seen 4G+ indicator before

Highlighted

Support

We've responded to your PM, wilson0085. Please check. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi! I know this is an old thread but i recently moved to Sabah and now i am facing this issue. I have a full line on my bar but the internet speed is nowhere near to what it shows. It is super slow and is never consistent and i noticed this everywhere else i go. Please do something about this Digi otherwise im switching to other telco.
Highlighted

Support

Hi kushkush, our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. Smiley Sad Please do submit the network feedback via MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click on Menu > Support> Network Coverage. Our respective team will take an immediate action to resolve this for you ya. Our investigation findings of your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. TQ.

Highlighted

im suffering the same problm too in kota kinabalu. it show 4G. but it totaly not run like 4G..even worst thn 3G. im using S10+ too. my advice is CANCEL DIGI GO MAXIS. MAXIS internet is fast. PAY FOR WORTH. TQ

Highlighted

I submit network feedback and what? You guys don’t even fix anything at all. Do you want to know how many times i submit network feedback and gotten the same reply from all of you? Look at my current internet speed!! Its not even 1mpbs. Are you kidding me? I will follow you?? Sampah
Highlighted

They never do anything.....talk only. very pandai