Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Slow data speed

Mr.Marved. Humble request .Don't believe them. What ever you do still you will face network issue time to time.Then this people will come out with new theory again. I'm used to it, tired of listening excuses. But I'm still their loyal customer .

Why aa eventhough 4g line, still slow when open apps such as facebook & youtube. i was subscribed monthly 58, got unlimited internet within 12am - 12pm. Still slow and loading eventhough 4g network. aiyoo.. i am thinking to change back to my old telco network if this thing keeps continuosly happen.

SuperUser

Hi CendanaKasih. The Unlimited Internet for Super Tererrr package is not applicable for tethering/hotspot and p2p download. These activities will consume the main quota. Kindly use this guide to send us your network feedback. Digi technical team will compile the issues and resolve/plan for improvements: https://goo.gl/PNHU41. Thank you.

Yes digi Internet is extremely slow when especially accessing on China application and apps on phone . This been happen many times and th coverage is very bad especially if you are at high rise building