Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Slow data speed

After I changed to Postpaid 150 plan having slow internet connection. It works fine with Digi 80 plan.

I tried line reset , change device, network mode, other location.

Still same. Waiting for the reply from network team

Im considering to go back to my original plan.

Re: Slow data speed

i don't think it is because of your new plan because im currently using digi 80.

and the problem occur.

slow data internet.

no 4G coverage.

bad service.

as a businessman internet is important to us.

kindly need digi to indentify and solve the problem

Community Manager

@idzuanbahar and @sana, kindly follow this link to provide information to our support for your network issue: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/We-care-about-your-network/m-p/24461#M490

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Hi Digi,

Currently i am using plan 110.. start from last week..my internet connection is very slow although it shows 4g signal.. i have called customer service many times but still no action from your side. If this problem is still solve this few day, i will move to others telco provider.

Have you found the solution? I just ported in to Infinite 150 & encounter the same issue. Worked fine with Infinite 100. Frustrating.

Hi dearie,
Im double frustrated & end up with change plan to 80 with bill rebate of 6*12 mths.
Their reason is so stupid. Due to high user capacity the internet is buffering.
But in reality this plans data speed is just 64kbps which is the lowest unless other plans speed range from 1- 3mbps. Better switch telco /change plan

Support

Hi sana,  Please PM us via http://goo.gl/epyFn8 with your mobile number, full address and more info so that we can assist you further. Thanks 

Im using a Lenovo S930.

Now I am using Data postpaid 50. everytime i switch on my data. it shows the 3G icon but there is only 1 bar.

I live on the 5th floor. But even when i am outside using my Waze. the data and internet is super slow. Why is this happening digi. im paying my bills accordingly. please check on this tq

Hi Marved,
It could be either your phone or SIM card. To find out: Take out your SIM card insert in other 4G/3G device. If it works fine, that means your phone is having problem.(Then check it phone setting,).
2) If you want to test your phone, take any SIM card (any telco) insert in your current phone.Note down the differences inside and outside home. If SIM faulty change it Digi store. After you done the test pls call Digi technical support ,for them to reset your network. This 1 is final option.
Tq
Highlighted

Contributor

Hi, MarVed.

Vista Amani Condo is 4G coverage area but device Lenovo S930 only supports up to HSPA/3G. Therefore, you are not getting the 4G signal on your device. 4G is about 10x faster than the standard 3G network. Theoretically, 4G can go up to 150Mbps, depending on factors such as network conditions, coverage, and device used. But to give you the best 4G LTE experience, we promise to give consistent Internet experience of at least 5Mbps, 80% of the time.Smiley Happy