Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Slow Line in LTE

LTE status also could not be used. Pls fix it  ASAP.

Highlighted

Re: Slow Line in LTE

SuperUser

@andrewooi97 wrote:

LTE status also could not be used. Pls fix it  ASAP.

hi... which area is this? and what phone are you using? is there a specific time where you face this "slowness"? or all the time?

the info provided can help Digi troubleshoot.

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Contributor

Hi, @andrewooi97. It would be much appreciated if you could submit your case via MyDigi App under Support. Just fill up the required details in the Email form after choosing "Network Coverage" in the Category field. Our investigation findings of your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi App. 

For guidelines on how to submit your case via MyDigi, just click <here>

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to email to us.

Alternatively, you can get in touch with us via the following channels:

o Customer Service Helpline 0162211800
o Live Chat 
o Tweet us on Twitter, @digitelco

Thank you and have a nice day.

Highlighted

Hi, Nowadays my line really bad can't watch any online movie, YouTube and social media before this I never have a any problem but now it's really disappointed!pls solve my problem tq
Highlighted

Support

Hi Kavi_2526, our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. Smiley Sad Please do submit the network feedback via MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click on Menu > Support> Network Coverage. Our respective team will take an immediate action to resolve this for you ya. Our investigation findings of your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. TQ.