Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Slow Data Speed 4g+

Very dissapointed with my Digi data speed lately. 4g+ speed is much more slower than H+. Besides encounter the voice call always cut-off itself.
Should this issue continues, i will not hesitate to change the operator provider.

Re: Slow Data Speed 4g+

In order for the DiGi Support team to provide assistance to your slow data speed on 4G network, please provide more details such as the location, indoor / outdoor, specific time when this happens.

If you also has a speedtest report on this, it would be useful for  the purposes to assist.

Thank you,

Community Manager

Yes indeed. We would appreciate more details about the issue. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/We-care-about-your-network/m-p/24461#M490

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

my words is the proof. i have been with digi for more than 10years. i going to say bye to digi. perhaps u could check my today call, the line keep cut off for at least 4 times.