Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Slow Connection Sungai Petani and Gurun Kedah Area

Im using 150 Infinite plan, but lately the connection really slow, barely reach 500kbps let alone 1mbps or more.. when testing via ookla the speed go up like 10-20mbps but its not true, after the test speed went down to barely 500kbps, often barely 100kbps..

Re: Slow Connection Sungai Petani and Gurun Kedah Area

Community Manager

@Akmal53, please write a network feedback through MyDigi app: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

You will be given a ticket number for follow up.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I cant sign in to mydigi apps. Its saying :

Unable to sign in right now. Please try again later..

Community Manager

@Akmal53, can you please try again? 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

tried again and again already. but i submitted the coverage request for support using another cellphone via myconnect.

Support

We've replied to your PM, Akmal53. Please check :-) TQ.

Does this resolved? I'm using Broadband for office work in NAZA Academy next to the highway also the same situation...

20180403-DIGI_test.png
Highlighted

Contributor

@mafifudo Please contact our support community members for assistance if the issue persists: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support