Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Slow 4G network and Incosistent Call network

[ Edited ]

Hi there,

I've been experiencing very slow and bad network.

Call issue:

Have been receiving missed call sms when the phone was not ringing at all.

4G issue:

1. On average from 5 to 6 mbps (best) download speed.

2. 1 to 2 mbps upload.

3. Super high ping at 168ms

These happens during day time and during night time it can go lower than 2mbps for download.

Digi Network Performance.jpg

I have locate easily 3 digi towers within 1 km radius from my place.

Location 016606480.jpg

The area also within Digi LTE-A coverage:

digi-lte-coverage.jpg

For your information, we have total 5 digi lines in the household.

We also have 1 MaxisOne Go Wifi which gives us consistent 20mbps download at any given time.

We hope you can do something about it since there are 3 towers near to the place.

If not we have no choice but to move all lines to maxis.

Hope to hear from you soon.

0166606480 Network Complaint.jpg

Re: Slow 4G network and Incosistent Call network

Community Manager

Hi @gbrian, thank you taking the effort to report the network issue that you're having. Can you also kindly submit a network support case through MyDigi? http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Dear digi, Pls check ur internet service at satok kuching Sarawak between 11am to 3pm.
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Dissatisfied, kindly submit your network feedback through MyDigi app for further investigation. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers