Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Slow 4G Connection

Me also having the same issue. 1st month after buy Digi, im really satisfy. After 2nd month, speed reduce significantly. Can anyone help? Report using apps - Done, but seems useless. Nobody bother to contact me or at least reply. Please help DIGI

Community Manager

@Akmal2 wrote:

Me also having the same issue. 1st month after buy Digi, im really satisfy. After 2nd month, speed reduce significantly. Can anyone help? Report using apps - Done, but seems useless. Nobody bother to contact me or at least reply. Please help DIGI

Network feedback that is not an outage will be statistically compiled regularly for upgrade planning if necessary. Hence don't be alarmed if you do not get a response.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

unstable and high ping when play game,please take some action,if this persist,you will loose many customer dear DIGI! this happen at mentakab pahang,PLEASE

Community Manager

Having your location and details of the occurence will be helpful to investigate this network issue. You can use MyDigi to conveniently provide your feedback http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

BANDAR SULTAN SULEIMAN PORT KLANG 4G COVERAGE SO SLOW?PLEASE HELP VERIFY THE PROBLEM ASAP.ITS A INDUSTRIAL AREA WITH HIGH POPULATION.SO THE SIGNAL SHOULD BE IN A GOOD CONDITION,WHATSAPP USED LOW DATA BUT CONNECTION STILL TOO SLOW,WHAT HAPPEN TO DIGI  NOW???THIS NEAR THE CITY AREA PLEASE UPGRADE SERVIS TO MAKE RELIABLE FOR ALL USER CUSTUMERS.

Highlighted

Support

prorizal, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad 
Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. For guidelines on how to submit ur case via MyDigi, u may visit - http://goo.gl/RNWQ9s Btw, do choose the option to login to MyDigi using ur phone number ya.