Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Slow 4G Connection

Hello,

I am complaining of poor connection given by digi. I have been using Postpaid Digi for years while internet speeds in my hometown Kota Kinabaluj Sabah  is good i cannot say the same when i am in West Malaysia.

I get **bleep** poor download speeds almost everyday during daytime, with speeds of only 1-2mbps although full bar 4G signal is present. Also digi 4g is unsuable during 8-10pm this is where you cant even browse facebook and even google, opting us to subscribe go for Streamyx Wifi. The only time i get proper 4g speeds (10-15mbps) is at 2am-4am not everyone is going to stay up late for it. With the area being so close to a University, i cannot see why you guys have failed to give proper speeds pleaase have a look into it. I might consider switching to Celcom because of this. Please get it right!

Area: Bukit Beruang, Melaka

Re: Slow 4G Connection

Community Manager

Hi @jahurz93, can you kindly check your <inbox> to provide us these information?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hai digi. Nowadays the internet connection is very slow even got 3G full bar also 4g 3 bar. Its take so long to Browse Google also. Why is happening as this. Im using digi postpaid more than 5 years. Im unhappy with ur services. I cal to digi customers service for ask about this problem they never answer my cal. I cal more than 6 time and the cal was waiting for more than 13 minutes. If this issue is still same I don't have choice , I must switch my line for celcom

This issue was at Bandar baru sentul

Hai digi. Nowadays the internet connection is very slow even got 3G full bar also 4g 3 bar. Its take so long to Browse Google also. Why is happening as this. Im using digi postpaid more than 5 years. Im unhappy with ur services. I cal to digi customers service for ask about this problem they never answer my cal. I cal more than 6 time and the cal was waiting for more than 13 minutes. If this issue is still same I don't have choice , I must switch my line for celcom. Area :Bandar baru sentul Kuala Lumpur

Community Manager

Hi @ramesh9908, sorry about the waiting time to get to Helpline. Sometimes the waiting queue is long indeed.

Alternatively, you can submit your network feedback on MyDigi http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I already ask digi on messenger about this but they didnt reply i just want to say the first time i use digi postpaid internet was good suddenly past few weeks the connection become bad and worse when i play ml the ping is over 200 can anyone tell me or pleae help me fix this its on sabah,malaysia kota kinabalu area likas i use postpaid family 28

Community Manager

@RIPJAWS wrote:
I already ask digi on messenger about this but they didnt reply i just want to say the first time i use digi postpaid internet was good suddenly past few weeks the connection become bad and worse when i play ml the ping is over 200 can anyone tell me or pleae help me fix this its on sabah,malaysia kota kinabalu area likas i use postpaid family 28

Please do check on your latency other than ML servers. If the latency is still bad, submit your network feedback through MyDigi for investigation/improvement: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Before I change it back to Digi I use Webe.Because I cant get signal in my working place and I cant make call.So I change to other plan.After I change to Webe I can receive calls and SMS but when I play online games,that was a nightmare.Even though it is 4G internet but the speed still slow.I leave DIGI 1 month and I come back after 1 month .But Digi make me feel mad and disappointed.Because your 4G Internet speed slow than webe !! I download an app “My Digi”,it use almost 1 hour to complete it.Is it a wrong decided to change it back ??I hope Digi can slove this kind of problem as fast as you all can and I hope Digi can give me an explain.Thank You.
Highlighted

Community Manager

Do let us know which location you're having issue so that the network can be improved in future: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...