Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: SLOW INTERNET SPEED BUT FULL BAR LINE

Pihak digi saya nak tahu kenapa line sekarang semakin teruk saya bermain mobile legends, pubg, semua ping jatuh. Bila download pon sekarang semakin perlahan. Boleh x pihak digi beri respon dan penerangan tentang punca berlakunya perkara ini. Mohon respon segera
Highlighted

Community Manager

@syahibul, sila maklumbalas melalui app MyDigi dengan info lokasi anda supaya anggota teknikal Digi boleh menyemak isu tersebut https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Samsung j3 pro
Highlighted

Support

0169541540, please share with us more info on the situation that you're facing by submitting a report via MyDigi app under Support > Email > Category - Network Coverage. Check the case findings under the Case Status tab. Should we need additional info, we'll get in touch with you directly. TQ https://goo.gl/GExg3w

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Saya dah complain dari last year but the same problem..before 2018 digi line sangat okay..but after 2017 line digi sangat bermasaalah ..xsemua tempat speed...please improve..3kali complain by on call.tetapi xde tindakkan apa2 daei pihak digi..
Highlighted

I've been reporting since I've moved to Shah alam in 2017. My last angry comment in Facebook had attracted customer service team to help me in Feb 2019, it was ok for 3 months and it all went hay wire again. The recent had been worst where my internet will be disconnected without any signs or trouble! Everyday I log into cases via my Digi f-ing app, and it says customer service will get back to me in two days. Been logging in since first of Jun 2019, and haven't received even a case number by then!! So don't tell me to log cases via Digi f-ing app!!
Highlighted

Support

D0813, please PM us <here> the phone number you use to submit the report via MyDigi app for further clarification on the report status. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

no actions taken at all

Highlighted

Support

Ermo, if you have submitted it but didn't receive any feedback after 2~5 days, please PM us the email address and the phone number used in that report for us to check with our technical team. TQ

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Im Also complained about network speed then sudden the issue was closed..bull**bleep**.