Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

SERIOUSLY???PORT OUT REJECTED!!!!!

[ Edited ]
Seriously!! It makes me so angry. Yesterday (29/8) i have requested to port out at 3pm, waited till 7pm only to receive the port out service sms. And so, i reply with 'Y'. Then the system said that your request is in process. So i waited and waited till this morning (30/8) 10am where i called customer serv to check on my request, they said the system show that there is 2hrs 22mins left before success.. AND then it trigger my anger BECAUSE 30MINS LATER, DIGI SENT AN SMS SAYING ITS REJECTED DUE TO NO RESPONSE RESPOND TO THE SERVICE MSG. SERIOUSLY!!

NOW,I have just requested the other telco to resend a port in request FOR THE 2ND TIME. JUST LET ME PORT OUT SUCCESSFULLY PLEASE and stop wasting my time waiting!!

So digi, please do your job right and fix the system!!

Re: SERIOUSLY???PORT OUT REJECTED!!!!!

Contributor
Same goes here with me, yesterday. Saying that I didn't reply to their sms validation. One or many phone number didn't reply to Digi. But I only have one number only. Digi so funny when people want to port out. They know very well how to **bleep** off customers.

Exactly. Same here. 1 number only. Now 2nd attemp i just keep send Y every hour. Did your's get resolved in the end?

Support

Hi CassT, kindly PM us if you need further assistant. Thank you.

Contributor
I already resubmit but no validation yet. Still waiting.

hi, im request to port out from digi but i dint receive any sms from digi, can u help me to check my port out status?

My phone no. is 0176147935. thanks alot

Highlighted

Support

Hi kyochong. Please PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!