Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Porting Out from DiGi

To whom it may concern,

I already received sms for DiGi for port out, but I had missed call from your team after I received sms in regards of this subject. Until now, no one from your team call me or my request has already been process? Please check and revert because I am afraid my request has been rejected again just because I missed the call. Smiley Sad

Regards,

Meera Zakaria

Re: Porting Out from DiGi

Hi,.

It's okay now, already resolved. TQ

Hi all it done

Support
😊👌
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Why Digi keep playing the dirty tricks and keep rejecting my port out again and again, although there is no more contract and no overdue payment.?
Why so kiasu?
Please release all my company lines ASAP.

i answered around 2.50pm and untill now no call or they delayed myport out..what the heck Digi...you hold users who want to port out..

[ Edited ]

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO PORT OUT FROM DIGI SINCE FRIDAY 06/07/2018 & I HAVE RECEIVED 3 SMSES AND REPLIED TWO OF THE SMSES YET STILL MY REQUEST HAS NOT BEING PROCESSSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadI HAVE NO OVERDUE PAYMENT  AND NO CONTARCT WITH DIGI YET YOU STILL HOLD ME FROM PORTING OUT.

I HAVE INFORMED YOUR AGENT WHO CALLED ME LAST SATURDAY (07/07/2018) &  SUNDAY  (08/07/2018) THAT I WANT TO PORT OUT FROM DIGI IMMEDIATELY AND SHE NOTED.

YET STILL  NO OUTCOME.. YOUR SERVICE IS VERY POOOOOORRRRRR.... TARDY AND UNPROFESSIONAL...

PLEASE SOLVE MY ISSUE IMMEDIATELY......

Porting Out from DiGi

HI Im a use from digi my number is 01116092627 . i try to port out to to different telco but it rejected due to contract obligation. Please rectify this issue ASAP as i want to use the new telco fast.,

hi im a digi user,

My number is 01116092627  as i wish to port out from digi but there is a reject code from digi. Please rectify the issue ASAP.

Support

Port-out request for 01116092627 currently being processed. You will be getting the validation SMS at any time and the whole process should be completed within 1-2 working days. TQ.

hi im a digi user,

My number is 01116092627  as i wish to port out from digi but there is a reject code from digi. Please rectify the issue ASAP.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!