Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Porting Out from DiGi to Other Telco [System - Errors]

Dear DiGi@CS,

I am facing a problem from porting out to other telco. On 4/4/2020, I submitted request to DiGi on porting out and I did received SMS from 27676 [Please confirm your request to leave Digi. Reply Y or N before 04-04-20 21:40:35] I replied "Y". I was told will receive another SMS confirmation on 5/4/2029 at 10.39am and I received SMS stating [Sorry, your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation] I was curious what could happen! Then I called DiGi CS for clarification they mentioned "System Errors" and Today I resubmitted the request but I have no hope on this will go through. I am seeking assistance to lodge a report to respective departments to evaluate my issue.

Below are the details for your reference;

DiGi Plan: Prepaid Live P2P
Phone No: 01126111225
*Switching to Unifi Mobile

I HOPE THIS WILL HELP, Thank you
Highlighted

Re: Porting Out from DiGi to Other Telco [System - Errors]

I want to leave digi
Highlighted

Re: Porting Out from DiGi to Other Telco [System - Errors]

Support

Hi Qurratu77. You need to submit your application at that telco. If there's no issue, your request will be completed within 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!