Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Port-out

I need to port out asap, why is it rejected?Calling helpline takes forever nobody answer the phone.
Screenshot_20191026-112723.png

Re: Port-out

where are customer service? reply pls.. i only want to port out one digi number, there is no need for both number to be active, the number i want to port out still active.
Highlighted

SuperUser

@Ruzie wrote:
where are customer service? reply pls.. i only want to port out one digi number, there is no need for both number to be active, the number i want to port out still active.

hi... while wating for Digi CS to reply, maybe these Qs can help:
 * is the number you want to port out a main account (principal account) with supplementary lines? 
 * do you have an existing contract in place (device plan, etc)?

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

[ Edited ]
yes it is my main line, i don't use the other number much...i don't have any contract, it's just a prepaid account (both are prepaid) i have resubmit port out request but havent receive any sms yet, please resolve this asap thank you.

update: i received the sms, i already replied YES...but now i got this message, pls tell me whats going on?
Screenshot_20191029-131454.png

Community Manager

@Ruzie wrote:
update: i received the sms, i already replied YES...but now i got this message, pls tell me whats going on?

Kindly PM our community support members for further assistance: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

SuperUser

@Ruzie wrote:
yes it is my main line, i don't use the other number much...i don't have any contract, it's just a prepaid account (both are prepaid) i have resubmit port out request but havent receive any sms yet, please resolve this asap thank you.

i suspect this is the reason. don't think you can port out main line if you have a supp line... probably need to move both and put the supp line on another line. i'd think the new telco would have advised you on this...

anyway, do reach out directly to the CS. sorry to see you go but all the best.

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

can i just terminate the 2nd line immediately without waiting for the grace period?

Hi DIGI. Please please please let me port out. I've replied to port out message over 20times yet still getting "Sorry, yr request is not successful. Pls contact yr current telco to clarify.". I've tried enabling premium SMS feature, change SIM to another phone, un-subscribe to my prepaid plan, and reloading. Still failed. Contacted Digi live chat for 5 times, and they can't even manually enable the port out request. Now I'm left with no active internet plan AND spent money to reload.

For God sake, let me port out.
Screenshot_2019-11-11-21-00-17-295_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg

Support

sknh, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification on the account and request status, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!