Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Port out service terrible!!

Dear Digi,

I'm very frustrated from your port out services. I have been rejected from port out to celcom due to sms validation expired. But how am I going to reply "Y" if I didn't received any sms from digi. And I check with helpline only ask me to wait because this sms generated by system can't even provide the record when did this system sent out sms. Can I ask digi stop collect my phone bill due to this problem? I can't tolerate to wait day by day just waiting this invisible system to generate invisible sms.
Please port out my number immediately and do call me if you need any information verification. Even I can reply in email for any kind of evidence you need just to port out.

Regards,
Siewseesin
Highlighted

Re: Port out service terrible!!

once again I received this message without received any sms ask me to confirm. Anyway my bill routine is only up to 11th of every month. If this unable to settle I reserve the right of refuse paying next month bill and complaint to CFM.
Highlighted

Hi Digi,

This is third time Digi rejected me from Port out. I don't know what is so special for your port out sms, why I can't received at all. I even reply "Y" or "Yes" to 27676 without received your port out sms. So please don't ask me to wait for your system send out this invisible sms again. Because of this incapable system I have missed the chance in promotion provided by other services provider. Who is going to take the responsibility?please help to port out immediately.

Siewseesin.
Highlighted

Support

Please PM (inbox) for any account related. Other than PM, you can directly call our helpline or chat with our Live Chat colleague via your MyDigi app for an immediate assistance too.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Hi Zemi,

This is not only 2-3 times I called helpline and get help through live chat,I have been rejected three times!! and spend me a lot of time . Anyway all same answer "waiting for system sms" . I don't like to put this into public, but seems Digi sms system got problem and this procedure don't work out at all. I don't like to be angry to anybody but if this problem can't be solved is Digi going to kidnapped my number for 10 years more? Please do ask somebody who really can help me manually port out to contact me, this is my humble request.

Siewseesin