Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Poor network coverage. Expected 4G but mostly 3G

Dear Digi team,

I subscribe to your mobile broadband package to enjoy your widest coverage and huge data plan package but to my own dissapointment, your network did not deliver to expectation.

I mostly use Digi broadband at my workplace (Kawasan Perindustrian Rasa) and home (Taman Keruing, Rasa). I had checked from your website that these area have 4G coverage hence I subscribe without hesitation. 

Most of the times being used, the mobile wifi device mostly show 3G connection, too slow for work connection to send/receive email, browsing and etc. At home, to stream online via iflix/Netflix also very slow. 

I hope your technical team can look into my feedback to improve on the network coverage at aforementioned place above. thank you.

Re: Poor network coverage. Expected 4G but mostly 3G

Community Manager
Do send in your network feedback using MyDigi app. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...
Through the app the affected location can be tagged and you can also include more details to facilitate the investigation.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.