Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Poor Network Coverage

Hi..need to check network internet  coverage for indoor area.My address Taman Cengal Utama 70400 Seremban Negeri Sembilan.Thank You

Re: Poor Network Coverage

Community Manager

Hello @faizal8789, indoor coverage at your location is expected to be less satisfactory. You can check your location using our coverage map: http://new.digi.com.my/services/4g-lte-coverage

Please refer to your <inbox> if you would like to report on this poor network coverage.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Slow Network

Me tooo.. Since today my data rollover. i cant use any data at all.. everytime this problem keep occring only when i have 20% data left would the network be fast.. This is unacceptable.

Re: Slow Network

Support

Hi @jasmin1234. We would like to inform you that issues have been stabilized and that we are monitoring it. We advise you to reboot your phone (turn it off and on again) for a quick reset. We apologize for inconvenience caused.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

My network is very slow and sometimes no signal or coverage please fixed my problem, my location is Taman Warisan postcode 89357 it's been a many2 years the problem never solve, if not I will change my prepaid plan.

Community Manager

@Arman1 wrote:
My network is very slow and sometimes no signal or coverage please fixed my problem, my location is Taman Warisan postcode 89357 it's been a many2 years the problem never solve, if not I will change my prepaid plan.

Unfortunately Taman Warisan has only partial coverage for indoors. Outdoor coverage should be much better. You can try to check your exact location using this: http://new.digi.com.my/services/4g-lte-coverage

You can also try to reach out to our support to clarify further about your network issue: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/We-care-about-your-network/m-p/24461#M490

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

ur connections was so bad..dalam bandar pun teruk

Community Manager

@leeq, do let us know where you are having less satisfactory connection quality so that future improvements can be made: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Boss, netwrk in bintulu is facing the slowness issue again...sigh

Community Manager

@Lkmp wrote:

Boss, netwrk in bintulu is facing the slowness issue again...sigh

Go ahead and provide your feedback through MyDigi app. The link is above your post. This will help our technical team to be aware of your issues.