Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Poor Data coverage and speed. DIGI sucks!

Hi, Digi always provide a bad service to customers. The coverage for line and data problem happened since years ago. 
All my family members using digi postpaid for many years and the data coverage is always bad, it always no line all of sudden and this problem happened frequently. We can't even access Whatsapp, Facebook, Wechat etc which affected our daily life or during our work. So your team is expecting us to pay the bill over 500 every month and provide us this kind of service? 
Please do something practical instead of saying sorry and brush us off. Thanks. 
Area:
- 47400 Petaling Jaya
- 56000  Cheras, Kuala Lumpur

Re: Poor Data coverage and speed. DIGI sucks!

Support

Hi eileenlock, our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you. Smiley Sad Please do submit the network feedback via MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click on Menu > Support> Network Coverage. Our respective team will take an immediate action to resolve this for you ya. Our investigation findings of your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. TQ.

I've did it multiple times and you guys did not take any actions. So this is how you  brush us off? 

Support

The report will be received by our technical team and the result will be updated in the My Case Status. Usually the cause and the solution is available in the Notes section. Please refer to your report again and if you need further clarification with it, PM us your phone number and a screenshot of that Notes section together with the case number.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

digi.jpg 

Since septemeber until now, it only shows this. The data coverage problem has been there for years. Only provide excuses instead of fixing it?

yes, indeed. The coverage, internet network and call quality are indeed bad in this area, especially in indoor, even worse at night. Always struggling to reply message, watch video, use social apps, even refresh grabfood and foodpanda apps at car porch! The connection sometimes even drop to H+. These problems have been around for years.. No improvement but just getting worse, especially during raining days like now. 

Support

Singhui, to assist u further on this, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage.

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

In the middle of the city  also got no line.   been  using "chat with us" but you cannot asked the question. its tollaly sucks. got no real operator to chat with you like ava air asia. please improve this. please improve your coverage. i need to use my unifi wifi just to open my digi apps. 

Support

Have u submitted the report as advice above? If yes, u may PM us the case number or ur phone number to check on the status of the report u have submitted. 

Line digi sblm nie okay jer, class online lancar je. Tpi sejak awal bln 12 line digi down. So disappointed, i pay monthly for internet data, and this is i got?? Line digi keep disconnected and lansung takde bar, online class pn tak dpat join😑