Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Phone balance keep deducted RM3 everyday!!!

As mention above, my phone balanced already been deducted more than RM20. I not even used any data and the balance still deducted. Is there any solution to solve this problem? HP: 016-895-6372

*Im not preferring switch the package that I have choose

Re: Phone balance keep deducted RM3 everyday!!!

Yes, is there any refund for the balanced that has been deducted? And how long did you guys needed to solve this problem. Once i reload the balanced will keep deducted everyday. 

Community Manager

Hi @ShengLoon, have you emailed to Digi? After they investigated, then refund would come.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Yes, and im waiting reply now.

yo bro , any news on this ?

Community Manager

In case this comes handy: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Network/What-happen-to-digi-anybody-know-how-to-stop-it/m-p/8406#M36...

To stop internet plan subscription, just dial *128*3*1*1# to unsubscribe.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

i just can not type *128*3*1*1# it show me the top up one

Support

Hi dik. Please try one by one if need be. Dial *128#, send... then reply 3, send.. and so on...  until you received a confirmation about the cancellation.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!