Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

I want to port out my phone number is 0143042310

Support

Truttrut, please check ur inbox. Tq.

Hi, I have request to port out from Digi on 11/9/2020 until today but still no answer. I already submit MNP but rejected by digi, then i call maxis about this matter, the operator told me he will try submit again to digi. Unfortunately its already a couple of months. Guess what i already received the new simcard from maxis but cannot use because my digi line still active. So please check my status because i need to know what actually happen here.

Support

Please PM (inbox) us for checkin, Aman1234. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I have the same problem. Its the third day now and digi sent me a text saying my request was rejected. Can someone help me with this please? Thanks.

Support

Hi MaxxAustin, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number for further assistant. Thank you.

I have sent you a private message. Hoping to hear back from you soon.

Hi. This is the third day having issues when porting out. The problem is digi kept giving a lot of excuses to port me out. And this time they didn't even sent me the confirmation message. The first one replied immediately but they said I didn't answer the questions. How stupid are you guys digi? User want to get out just let them la. Dah report dekat SKMM. maybe kena spam banyak kot baru puas hati.

Hi.

I want to port out from Digi to Maxis yesterday, I replied Y to 27676 and received. Today I received message from Digi, my request was rejected. Can you help me?
My number is +60106654096 prepaid plan.

How long I must wait to port out my number from Digi after received this message " We have received your confirmation to leave Digi. Your request is being processed. Thank you"