Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

To whom it may be concern,

Hi, I have request to port out from Digi on 01/02/2017, till today, I already submit for 3rd times.Its been 2 weeks plus I have been waiting.  And Digi keep reject my request. Call to customer service  everytime, keep on say the same answer. Say its rejected, ask what the reasons.They saying that my number (  currently using ) NOT ACTIVE,  hello, what you mean by NOT ACTIVE ? This number i'm using for so many years and now you told me that my number not active, thats why i cant received msg from Digi  for port out ( Need to reply Y ) ? But why others msg i cant received, only  that ONLY ONE i couldn't received. Honestly, I really upset with Digi. Some Customer Service operator attitude really bad. I already call to  Maxis to resubmit again for the 3rd times this morning, please  let go my network to  Maxis. Please settle by today & solve my problem. And please make you customer happy & satisfy, not being irritable. Thank you !

Regards,

Audrey Chan

Re: PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

Support

Hi Audrey1025,  

We have not received any port out request yet. Once the request has been sent, you will be notified by SMS within 24 - 48 hours time.  Do remember to reply the SMS within the time frame. Once the Digi signal has been discontinued, you may change to the new SIM card.

Thank you.

Dear Cheah,

I already double comfirm with Maxis on yesterday evening. They say still in process. Can you help me check whether Digi have receive the request ? 

Thank you.

Regards,

Audrey

Dear  Cheah,

Just call to  Digi Helpline for recomfirm my port out status, unfortunately,  its REJECTED again. Reason is System Error. Digi operator ask me to call Maxis for resubmit again for the request. I do so, call to Maxis for resubmit again. On that time, Maxis operator told me that my status still pending, but Digi operator say that my request already rejected, So I ask Maxis to resubmit again since Digi side already rejected and ask me to do so. Hopefully my problem can be solve ASAP.  Thank you,

Support

Good morning @Audrey1025. Based on our record, yes it is still in progress. Should there be no issue, your request will be completed anytime. You shall receive one confirmation SMS anytime. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Start from  Saturday ( 18/02/2017 ), using Digi sim card, my number only can call out, but cant call in.  I also received a SMS from DIGI  say that my port out request is in process.

After that, I try to call my new teleco, and they say my number was already activated. Ask me to change new sim card, its apparently can call in & call out just like normal.

So I'm starting using New Teleco sim card from Saturday ( 18/02/2017 ), but untill NOW, my Digi Sim card network still available. Apparently Digi has not fully released my line yet! Please  ask Digi  FULLY RELEASED my network.

Please settle about it ASAP ! Thank you ! 

Support

Hi @Audrey1025. Based on record, a case has been escalated to the relevant team yesterday evening for further assistance.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Thank you for your replying Zemi.

Yes. So when will they update the status ?   Can be settle it by today or tomorrow ?

Hi, can someone reply me  ?  I wait for many days and nobody gonna reply me.  Im already started used MAXIS network on 18/02/2017, DIGI should DISCONNECT MY NETWORK ! But till now still haven't disconnect ! Supposed to be a day's work but has taken a week! 

I'm also facing this problem. Any issue to solve?