Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

Hi my number is 0165269305 can you please tell me the port out status. It is my second time submitting the request to port out and I will not be around tomorrow anymore. I bought a phone through maxis plan and I have to get it before tomorrow. Digi has sent me the message saying the request is rejected but maxis said the system is not updated yet. When is it going to be done? I NEED MY PHONE.
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Yanqi618, Kindly PM us (Inbox) for further assistance related to your Digi account. Please include your mobile number, your full name and your last 4 digits IC number for verification purpose. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

Highlighted

HI, boleh tahu ker berapa lama nak tunggu jika port out dari digi ke celcom?

Highlighted

hi digi can u proses my port out from digi?

Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi nyanya1, Proses keseluruhan MNP akan mengambil masa selama 24 - 48 jam, tidak termasuk cuti umum. Kami telah pun respon pada PM anda ya. Terima kasih.

Highlighted

I HAVE REQUEST FOR PORT OUT FROM DIGI FOR SECOND TIME. N THEY DID NOT RESPONSE WELL LIKE OTHER TELCO.. THEIR SERVICE SO SLOW.. I SWEAR THIS IS MY FIRSR N LAST USING DIGI SERVICES.. PLEASE I WANT MOVE FROM YOUR POOR SERVICES. PLEASE TAKE AN ACTION BEFORE I REPORT TO SKMM..
Highlighted

Support

Khairulnizamo2, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and let us check on the request status, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi digi. I requested to port out yesterday at around 5pm.yet,i did not receive any message for confirmation. However this morning I received a message saying that my request is rejected due to no response to the validation sms. How come? My number is 0163542712
Highlighted

Support

Masnorhumairah, we're currently processing the port-out request for 0163542712. The request will be completed at any time within 24-48 working hours from the time request updated in the porting system. The validation SMS will be sent within this time frame. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Why DG keep rejecting my request to port out to other telco? Im not the only one who are having the same issue. You are not doing good in profesional practice. I used to be a happy user with digi. But now im having issue with the coverage here and i cant optimize my usage. Please let me go. Or i would complaint to MCMC https://aduan.skmm.gov.my/Complaint/AddComplaint?NOSP=1 😡😡😡😡😡

My number : 0172030743