Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PORT OUT REQUEST REJECTED (DIGI AND THEIR EXCUSES)

[ Edited ]

Same with me, can't port out, said "SOME OR ALL NUMBERS ARE NOT IN SERVICE", I ONLY HAVE ONE NUMBER I REALLY DON"T UNDERSTAND. Please help...

i have request for port out, i need help

Support

Hi fong6891, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number for further assistant. Thank you.

I need to port out from digi right now

Support

Has the new telco submitted the request, tigerxxx? If submission is done, the port-out request will be processed within 24-48 working hours from the time request updated in the system.

Kindly wait for the validation SMS and please reply as instructed in the message. PM us <here> should you need further assistance. TQ.

I need to port out from digi right now
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Help me port out from digi too, please. Digi rejected me few days ago and i dont know what to do.

Support

Hi Azurite. Please resubmit it and if it is rejected again, PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

why is my request is rejected.. i already request two time and both rejected because "One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation.". i already reply to both sms.

Support

Hi nobody2, 

We can assist to check further on that. Please PM us with your full name, mobile number and the last 4-digits of your IC. TQ

Hi boleh check tak permohonan sy utk sy port out dari digi ke maxis?
No: 0167018291