Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

PORT OUT REQUEST REJECTED (DIGI AND THEIR EXCUSES)

[ Edited ]
Requested to port out of Digi yesterday (11/6) at the Celcom Center around 4pm. Received the request confirmation text at 9pm to which I have replied with a "Y". Received a reply from Digi stating that the request was being processed.

The next day (12/6) I called the Digi customer service inquiring on the MNP progress around 12pm, and was informed that it was all going well and the process will complete in ~3 hours. Few minutes after I was greeted with a text from Digi saying " Sorry, your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation. Please call 0162211800 for help".

I resubmitted another request to port out of Digi afterwards. Received another request confirmation text, and replied at 4.10pm. Today 13/6 got yet another text stating my request was AGAIN rejected. Because "CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY".

I requested Celcom to resubmit another request, and called Digi. Same answer: THERE SHOULDN'T BE ANY PROBLEM WITH ME PORTING OUT. This is my 3rd request to port out of Digi and I'm so sick of waiting. My credit is going to expire in 1 day, is that what you're waiting for?? Hope this will be resolved today.

Edit: I'm taking this to Facebook, Twitter, reddit until it's solved.

Edit2: I have lodged my first report with SKMM. Will continue to do so until my request is completed.
Highlighted

Re: PORT OUT REQUEST REJECTED (DIGI AND THEIR EXCUSES)

Attached you can find the texts I replied to Digi when you rejected my request saying that I didn't.
Highlighted

Digi's stupid "reasons" for rejecting my request.
Highlighted

Support

We believe the port-out request has been completed, mondaysucks. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I need to port out from digi now please help urgent.
Highlighted

I can’t port out! Help!
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Debs, Kindly PM us your phone number for further assistance. Click here for direct PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

Highlighted

i need to port out from digi now please urgent.....
Highlighted

Support

Hi nickeed99, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number for further assistant. Thank you.

Highlighted

done PM