Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: PORT OUT REQUEST REJECTED (DIGI AND THEIR EXCUSES)

Support

Permohonan sedang diproses, Faisal09. Pastikan nombor telefon sentiasa dalam status aktif di sepanjang proses berlangsung. Iaitu mempunyai baki kredit dan tempoh sah reload yang masih aktif. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I already requested to port out from Digi twice but same reason given by Digi saying that  my request was rejected due to one or more lines did not reply to SMS validation.  I DID reply  to SMS validaton. I called to HELPline and was asked to resubmit... So, after i resubmit, are you going to send me the same thing and asking me to go through the same process until i give up? Is it the way you retent your customers? 

Hope you guys really look into this matter. 

请客服帮帮我,我之前想尝试digi的线才转过来,但是digi的线在我这里实在很不好,所以才申请转台,digi已经两次拒绝我了,我这里的线真的不稳定,现在小孩要用手机上网做功课,这实在太为难我们了,请帮我备注,我要转台寻找合适而且又便宜的telco

Support

您好Letmego, 如果您面对有关Digi的任何疑问欢迎PM到我们的收件箱,让我们为您协助您解决问题哦,谢谢。

I have the same issues , I have requested for 2 time but still fail. Please help on this.

Hi, boleh terangkan kenapa jadi macam ni? Taknak bagi tukar telco ke?