Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

PORT OUT FAILED 3 TIMES

Hi, i hv been request to port out from Digi to Hotlink on 10/3/18, it was rejected by digi say that my NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY.

Then i call customer services to check, said technical issue ask me call Hotlink resubmit, i did on same day. On 11/3/18, received same message from Digi, call customer services to check, say my phone no credit but instant my phone got rm5++ credit.

Then ask me resubmit again. On 12/3/18, received dame message, call customer services again, said my number not active?????

I have very tired and dissaipointted for customer services of Digi, i just want to leave digi!!!!!!!!!!

Do digi think customer is very free always call to ask and follow up?????

Why just want to port out need a lot of problem?????

Please help me settle this by today or else i just terminate Digi services.

Coverage bad, customer services bad,

Really dissaipointted to digi after used many years.

Highlighted

Re: PORT OUT FAILED 3 TIMES

I am facing the exact same problem with you. I have tried 5 times.... I called them and they told me the same thing over and over again.  I have emailed, fb, twitter them and I didn't receive any response yet even though it has been so many days. Worst service ever.

Highlighted

Support

We've responded to your PM, melissayong. Kindly check. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I’m having the same problem! Why port out from digi is so difficult? Been request for 3 times! I’m tired of calling the other telco just to ask them to do the same request! Wasting my time and others. Can someone help me out..... please.........
Here is my number 01136616863
Highlighted

Contributor

Hi, YapKwaiYing. Your number is successfully ported our from Digi since 12/06/2018. Thanks!

Highlighted

Dear Digi,

Same issue here. I've requested to port out for the third time and it's still not successful.

Replied Y to confirm leaving Digi, and received reply for the confirmation. But the other telco responded that Digi did not respond to the switch, and that Digi denied the request to switch. I also received sms stating NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY.

I need to port out asap because the network coverage in my area is teribble.
Can you please just proceed to port out my numbers?

Thank you

0168518310, 0165777440
Highlighted

Im also having same problem now since last saturday, now need to resubmit by going to centre, wtf. Digi wthell r u doin, if u r doing ths, people will never going back to use your service again in future. 😡