Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

POOR SIGNAL/NETWORK COVERAGE

HELLO DIGI

Saya adalah pengguna digi  postpaid infinite 100. 

saya baru berpindah tempat tinggal. kawasan ini sangat low network coverage. di dalam  rumah pun  hanya ada 1 bar sahaja. kadang tiada network.

berbanding di tempat tinggal lama, saya nikmati penggunaan data semaksima mungkin.. di sini saya tidak dapat guna data dan rasa sangat rugi jika bayar bulanan tetap sama. 

ini adalah lokasi tempat tinggal  saya.

4°46'38.2"N 115°00'27.4"E

4.777281, 115.007613

saya berharap  DIGI dapat bantu untuk atasi masalah coverage ini  atau suggest  cadanga lain utk memperbaiki masalah ini. jika perkara ini tidak dapat di selesaikan, saya terpaksa terpaksa terminate langganan saya ini.

terima kasih. 

Re: POOR SIGNAL/NETWORK COVERAGE

Every night verey poor signal senawang area

Support

Cikano, sorry to hear about this Smiley Sad If u need any further assistance from us here, please PM us the full details of ur issue, location and number ya

Highlighted

Coverage at my area very slow. Before this, on march untill june 2020 while mco the coverage is very good. But , now the coverage very disappointed me . For your information my home is located at kampung perol ,16010 kota bharu kelantan. I hope your cooperation to make it settle this issue of poor . Thanks for your helping.

Support

Mohd89, sorry to hear about this Smiley Sad May we know since when did u face this issue? Any other Digi users facing the same as u? Please PM us ur phone number and speed test result to check further on this matter. 

Please check mine too. No service from 6.30pm until 8.30pm.

Support

Lululya, sorry to hear about this Smiley Sad Please PM us the full details of ur issue/location/number to check further on this matter

[ Edited ]

its kinda wierd lately because of there is the time when I use the internet its very slow that even my games start to lag of bad ping.. but when I do a speed test it shows what it usually did. I'm using on a computer btw and normally it will download 300mb stuff within 5-15 minute and not half an hours and sometimes way almost an hour and shows that it only cap at 30-100kb/s.

The  location is Sekinchan, Selangor. I'm using digi prepaid next and my brother that use the postpaid 150 also had the same issue.

Very slow that even downloading and watching youtube become impossible.

Downloading 300mb but takes up half an hours? why is that?

Support

Hi. Please try to restart your device and on/off flight mode. If no changes, when it is possible for you, please use/download our latest MyDigi app for your smartphone, tap on the Menu option on the top left section> Support> Network Coverage to lodge an official case for further investigation. Thank you.