Hello i experiences unstable ping when plaing CSgo 

When not playing my ping is stabble when  in game  my ping become more worst 

i experiences this  last week and until now

Signal : Full Bar 4G

Help me solve this isu

digi report.png

Re: PING GOT SO HIGH WHEN PLAYING GAME

Community Manager
Kindly provide your exact location and details of the issue through MyDigi app for our technical team to investigate and compile your issue for future improvements https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

im also,see the speed run 3mbps only wtf !!!before that i can run 10-30mbps after used 2 months later omg the speed i wanna take burnner burn your sim.

36541806_1964159560274793_8968220609758625792_n.png

Contributor

Hi, @lkyi. Kindly submit your feedback through MyDigi app so that our technical team can compile your issue for future improvements: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

same problem ping not stable at all 50ms-2000ms++ ping.  online game like csgo unplayable. digi please fix ASAP!!!!! 

ping.PNG

When playing mobile legends....the ping went so high.......and it cause the game laggy and unstable

Support

Good morning Rizd. Should the issue persists, please submit an official report via your MyDigi app. 

Old version = Menu >> Support >> Email >> Select Category (Network Coverage). 
New version = Menu >> Support >> Network Coverage.

The result of the report will be appeared in the Case Status (old version) or My Case Status (new version) within 2~5 days. Rest assured that our technical team will revert to you the soonest possible. Our apology for the inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

I have the same issue today. my download speed is stable but when gaming, my ping went 800ms for some reason. Digi fix this AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

11.PNG

Community Manager

@foxy2xx , please submit your observations through MyDigi app by going to Menu >> Support >> Network Coverage.

The feedback form will obtain some crucial information such as the affected location.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I already report via digi apps, but digi blame my location far from tower. im not test from mobile phone only, tested using huawei router and high gain antenna.signal already full bar less than -90db.. its happen averyday after 9pm until 1am.. happen after your customer support offline..im not satisfied with digi reason..

my last report CAS-14561363-N4B8

digi suck.PNG