Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

No service occasionally. Have to restart pbone.

My connection would suddenly be lost even though I am inside city area. Have to restart phone every time to fix. It's a nuisance since I drive a lot and require GPS and internet for Waze.

Doesn't seem to be my phone problem. My previous SIM had no problem. My friend using digi is also experiencing same issue.

Anyone can help? Perhaps it's a bad batch of SIM card? It happens quite regularly, around once or twice in a week.
Highlighted

Re: No service occasionally. Have to restart pbone.

Community Manager

@LitSime,thank you for reaching out to Digi.

These issues can be caused by many factors, either SIM card, phone, network connection at specific areas. Typically, such issue is not supposed to occur, and I personally have not encountered on my own device.

Some devices can perform more stable when switching betweeen 2G/3G/4G network band is reduced. You can try to set to 2G/3G band only and see if the situation improves.

If there are doubts on the SIM card, you can get a replacement from a store that supports SIM replacement: http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

It's probably not area related. Whenever I've no network, I would just restart my phone at the same place I lost network, and I'll get 4G again.

Phone, I am not too sure but I had no problem with previous SIM from other operator. Friend using digi is having same issue.

I pay for 4G , wouldn't want to switch to 3G to "improve" network. Kinda defeat the purpose of 4G in the first place.

SIM? Replacement might help?
Highlighted

It's probably not area related. Whenever I've no network, I would just restart my phone at the same place I lost network, and I'll get 4G again.

Phone, I am not too sure but I had no problem with previous SIM from other operator. Friend using digi is having same issue.

I pay for 4G , wouldn't want to switch to 3G to "improve" network. Kinda defeat the purpose of 4G in the first place.

SIM? Replacement might help? Will try it. Thanks.