Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

No data or terrible data - Bangsar South

The moment I am out of reach of my office wifi, I have no data connection or poor data.

iPhone 7 Plus.

If it shows 4G, then, there is hope of using messaging or data connection.

If it shows 3G, forget it. I bring my Maxis dongle if I'm going around the area because if I need to get Uber or Grab, digi can't help you since no data! Evem with 3-4 bars 3G. 

Has been like this since April.

Re: No data or terrible data - Bangsar South

Community Manager

@ekh00, please follow this guide and PM our support with the required information for investigation: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/We-care-about-your-network/m-p/24461#M490

Thank you for your patience.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Q1: What is your network issue?
Poor call quality but most of the time is lack of data connectivity. 2-3 bars max 4G. If it shows 3G, basically means no data because nothing will load or show.

Q2: What is your device?
iPhone 7 Plus 

Q3: Tell us where you are.
Horizon, Bangsar South. When I'm in Tower 8, some window corner can get decent 4G but a lot of times, aorund the area, it sucks.

Q4: Tell us when this happened?
Most of the time every day 9-6. Mon to Fri.

Community Manager

@ekh00, now MyDigi app can be used to log a support case for network issues. Reporting through the app would be easier for you to keep track of the case ID http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.