Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

No Network

Hello, why my digi number doesn't have service? I can't use internet, call or text anyone. It's been 2 days since it happen. Please help me.

Re: No Network

Community Manager

@Mark_Yie,are there any other Digi users around you? Are they affected similarly too? 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Yes, there are. My brother use Digi too, but his network is completely okay.

Community Manager
Do you still remember when is your credit expiring? Did you let the prepaid lapse through the grace period? If you need Digi to check on that, please PM your name and phone number to one of our community support member: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support
If it isn't due to expired prepaid, perhaps your SIM card is faulty. You can validate that on another device. If it does not work too, head to a Digi outlet for checking and possibly SIM replacement.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Sir, my credit are valid till 25 May 2018, and I last top up in less than a week ago.

Support

Mark_Yie, have you tested the SIM card with a different device as suggested by MrOctopusK?

There's a possibility the SIM card is faulty.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Yes, I did. But it still doesn't work.

Problem solve. I just go to Digi centre and change sim card. thanks for your time.

hi digi,

im having the same issue. my digi network here in uitm pasir gudang is having a problem. i cannot connect with my internet, call or even text. it has been a week. can i have a solution to this problem. as soon as possible this is urgent.

thank you in advance

Re: 您好,为什么我的digi号没有服务?我无法使用互联网,无法给任何人打电话或发短信。它已经发生了两天。请帮我No Network

您好,为什么我的digi号没有服务?我无法使用互联网,无法给任何人打电话或发短信。它已经发生了两天。请帮我