Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

No Digi connection

No Digi connection in Sungai ara, Penang from 11 Oct till now
Highlighted

Re: No Digi connection

Support

We value your feedback and we are upgrading our network services from time to time as we expand and improve our network coverage areas. Please submit a report via MyDigi app about the network issue that you have encountered. Our technical team will investigate the issues and plan for the improvements. Click on Menu >> Support >> Network Coverage). Our investigation findings about your case will be published under Case Status on MyDigi. Thanks. 

[ Edited ]

I've been searching for ways to address my network outage but why does DiGi support like to recommend the following method: -

Please submit a report via MyDigi app about the network issue that you have encountered. Our technical team will investigate the issues and plan for the improvements. Click on Menu >> Support >> Network Coverage)

As far as I know, MyDigi app requires a network connection and  if DiGi's network is down, how is this method supposed to be useful without a third party network? It is like asking a man with a broken leg to walk to the nearest clinic.

I have been having persistent issues with network connection at KLCC and opening the app gives me an error message "request time out".. I have contacted DiGi's chat and they have not been able to resolve the issue for almost a month!

Community Manager
Submitting a network feedback through MyDigi will be convenient to both customers and Digi. The submission can be done through WiFi or even at other location where issue does not occur as long as the user submits relevant location and description.
Digi also have other channels for network fault report such as Helpline (0162211800) or Live Chat, which you have already attempted.
Feedbacks from customers will be evaluated. However in some situations, the resolution may be limited or requires lengthier process.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.