Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

No Data Connection

Hi, although I have turned on the mobile data, there is no internet on my phone. There's not even the 3G or 4G icon shown on my phone. My line is active with a basic internet pass, but I can't use the internet. It's not like I can't use the internet due to a slow connection, it's I can't use it at all. When I turned on the mobile data, the status of it is still "Disconnected". It's been like this for around 2 weeks. When I use my brother's Digi SIM  and insert it into my phone, I can use the mobile data. I've gone to Digi Store at Setapak Central but they were also unable to resolve the issue even after they helped me to change the SIM card to a new one. I've also contacted Digi Helpline where they assist in helping me to change the APN settings but to no avail.

Can someone help me with this? Using Digi Prepaid Live MNP

Thank you. 

Re: No Data Connection

Support

Hi, good evening. Should the issue persists, please PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!