Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

No Coverage in Sunway Sutera Condo, Sunway Damansara

Hi there,

I have been with Digi for quite some time, and i don't feel like changing telco.

Recently, i moved into my apartment, and found out there is totally No Service (cannot even make a phone call).

Anything i can do to at least allow me to receive and make phone calls in my apartment?

Thanks.

Highlighted

Re: No Coverage in Sunway Sutera Condo, Sunway Damansara

Community Manager

@pc87, sorry to hear that we did not cover for your condominium. Can you kindly send us this observation in accordance to the message i sent you in your <inbox>

Are there any signal nearby the condominium? Do you get a signal outdoors? If yes, you might have a chance to try forcing your phone to use only 2G band so that you can get best signal penetration.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

@MrOctopusK

Hello Mr OctopusK,

Thanks for your response.

I tried as long as within the apartment compound, i don't get any phone signal and showing "No Signal", cannot even make a phone call.

Highlighted

Contributor

So you tried forcing your phone to 2G and still there's no signal?

When you say within apartment compound, that includes open areas within the apartment compound like car park, guard house etc?

Highlighted

Hi there,

Last weekend, i tried to force my connection to 2G, it still showing "No Service".

Moreover, i tried it near the guard house, you are right, it works fine at guard house.

Please advise the following step(s), hopefully can get it solved as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards.

Highlighted

Hi,

I have send one to the email address provided.

Thanks.