Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Network quality turns bad recently

Greetings. Since last week, the quality of the network here (Kg. Jawa Melalap, 89907 Tenom Sabah) has been disrupted and seems like no signs that it will recover as usual. The quality I mean is in terms of internet browsing speed which is very poor, poor latency, and there's a loss in data packets. I expecting that digi can  take immediate action to overcome the issues I have already mentioned. Thank you.

Re: Network quality turns bad recently

There's a slight addition to the above issues. The network around this area shows that it's a 4G quality, but doesn't act like it. The signal keeps changing to 3G or even worst EDGE. I know that my devices are  trying to maintain the signal's stability by automatically changing the signal's quality. But, when 3G or E shows up, the internet speed gives me nightmare.  Even worst when it is raining outside. 

Community Manager

@irulsan, if the issue persists, kindly send in the details of the issue through MyDigi app for our technical team to review the issue. If the internet is too slow, login to a WiFi network to submit your feedback. https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

i already send the details regarding the issue through digi Apps after i got notifications from my email, and yet still waiting for  any feedback/response from digi. The issue still not been resolved till now. If any actions are taken from digi such as repairing or upgrading whatsoever, please inform your customer first. Thank you.

They will never reply. I am facing the same issues too, specific hour in a day, connections drop to unbearable speed. Maybe the CEO of Digi can try their own products.

Your problem always persist one lar.

You didn't have to wait for someone to tell you. You have 100 ways to test your connection and solve the problem.

Telling people to submit report, asking more questions, ect - are simply excuse to drag the matters and showing you do not want to address the issues. Well, you can't too. You are paid to become a community manager. Your job is not here to solve problem. Your boss should increase the bandwidth or doing something.

Your boss use you to buy them time. When time is right, complains become mountain high, you will start to take issues. Your job is to make us have some small hope that you might be solving the issues.

Well, why I need to waste my time to write here right... not going to change anything.

SImply because I am free today. I shall stop here, good bye. Have a good day excuse dragging offcers. Send my regards to your CEO.

hello?