Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Network problem and no action from Digi

Hi,currrently Digi network in my area are down for almost 2 month and can you believe that!numerous report has been sent through the digi apps but none seems to be responded.Only after many attempt to contact via live chat then only responsive!help line said they never received report through digi can you believed that??on the 26/12/18 digi helpline called and promised by 2 weeks the problem will be solved and still today problem still persist!where are digi promised to deliver quality service to its customer??please remove support section in digi app as it is useless,more like a cosmestic so it would seem digi care for its customer!

Re: Network problem and no action from Digi

Community Manager

Please allow us to look into your feedback.  Can you PM us the case ID, your email address and mobile number for tracking purpose?

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Re: Network problem and no action from Digi

FYI, case number CAS-10767464-X1V8 was registered and case deemed closed by your support service after a call made to me that digi acknowledged there is indeed network occured and engineering team sent to rectify and fixed the problem in 2 weeks time.Yet this has pass the promised date and problem still persist as nothing has been done by digi side!frustrating and dissappointing!so why CLOSED the case if issue NOT sorted out?