Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

NETWORK SPEED SLOW.

Hi. there has been very slow internet speed experience at jalan Scientex Maju , Taman Scientex Kulai 2 Area during the last week. Can you do something to fix it? I have both DIGI INFINITE 150 and DIGI BROADBAND 100. Both are freaking slow and very unstable Smiley Happy

Thank you.

Re: NETWORK SPEED SLOW.

SuperUser

@kheeyang91wrote:

Hi. there has been very slow internet speed experience at jalan Scientex Maju , Taman Scientex Kulai 2 Area during the last week. Can you do something to fix it? I have both DIGI INFINITE 150 and DIGI BROADBAND 100. Both are freaking slow and very unstable Smiley Happy

Thank you.

hi there... it might be good to provide more info like: 

* time of day when this happens

* your network connectivity -- 4G? H+? how many signal bars?

* what kind of speed are you getting? and what is the max that you have gotten so far from that area

* device you are using

actually, another way is to use the MyDigi apps to log a case. you will also be asked to provide similar details, but the apps can use GPS to detect your location, etc... 

i rather like using the Apps to report areas with poor network. it helps Digi improve their network with the feedback they get.

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

Contributor

That's right! Kindly submit your observation and provide feedback for your affected location through MyDigi app. Your feedback will be reviewed for improvements: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Digi please...
I've upgraded my network to unlimited postpaid to get better speed.
But why is my network speed still the same? Under 5mbps, why?

I have been using this RM150 unlimited package for about a year. I stay at Ara Damansara area. At the beginning, it works perfectly. Nowadays, for the past many months, connection drop to less than 1mbps at night, from 8pm to 12pm. Very likely due to the network congestion. I wrote several email and try to contact their support, like usual, there is no reply. This is pretty norm for a company of this size as losing one customer doesn't really matter to them. I am trying to share this to more people and urge you to think twice before sign up. As soon as there are any new telco with unlimited plan, I will make the switch.

You never care, why you bother to listen to any feedback.

Terrible Telco in Malaysia.

The yellow man turn **bleep**