Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

My phone is barred

I just returned from overseas this morning and my phone is barred. I can't use my mobile data, call or message anyone. I did call a few numbers while I was in overseas but I didn't use my data roaming. I haven't paid my last months bill. What should I do? Thanks
Highlighted

Re: My phone is barred

Community Manager
You can check your account outstanding and bills from MyDigi app or website. Then make necessary payments over the counter, or through MyDigi website or use bank online services (not instant).

If you need help on your account, you can call Helpline at 0162211800 to assist you.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I checked my outstanding bill but it said RM0.00 Why is my Number Barred? My No is 0167713559
Highlighted

Support

chewenggene, we've responded to your enquiry. Please check your PM, TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

My account as also been barred as of late and I've checked the app. It said that I have no payments to be made however when I enter the ussd code (*128#) it says I've not made payments in the last 80 days. Hope you can help out.
Highlighted

Support

Hi Declan414. Please PM (inbox) us for checking ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!