Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Mini tower repeater digi

Terima kasih digi yg telah meluaskan liputan . Bulan lepas bagi cadangan pasang disurau berhampiran GMI. Bulan ramadhan dpt tidak sampai sebulan buat aduan. Sekarang speed dpt 16mb down 3mb up Status H+ , line clear cantik..
Highlighted

Re: Mini tower repeater digi

Contributor

This is why we should always report of any known network/coverage issues to the telco, if it can be resolved then they will definitely take immediate action.  Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Super Contributor

Boleh bagi tahu surau yang mana satu u complain?

Surau An-najah?  Surau Al-Abqori, Taman Universiti, Sungai Tangkas?

Highlighted

Tmn universiti , skrg line digi boleh dikatakan baik disini, sblm ini 1 bar ..
Highlighted

Super Contributor

Thanks for the info.

Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Community Manager

Glad to hear that @Tanjungspeed! I am happy to hear success stories from our customers.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Saya guna simcard 1 digi warna hijau , tunetalk warna putih , terima kasih digi
Highlighted

Please solve this area coverage problem. No full bar line,and alawys turn to 3G .

Highlighted

Community Manager

@LeYao wrote:

Please solve this area coverage problem. No full bar line,and alawys turn to 3G .

Please provide your network feedback through MyDigi app: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements