Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Line problem

Line problem - Seri Kembangan

Re: Line problem

Community Manager
Our technical team will appreciate your feedback with the precise location and other details of the issue. Send in your feedback using MyDigi app in a simple and systematic way https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I dont like digi rigth now already two days this problem come...i dont why can be like this..i hope digi cant fixed

Support

Rolandolph, if the issue still persists, u may log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 2 – 5 working days from ur report submitted.

Please fix the line problem, line always show 4g but very slow. Sometimes no coverage at all. Please digi make some action and fix this problem.

Support

alfayyidh, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 2 – 5 working days from ur report submitted.

Line problem, can't call out or receive calls. Seremban area.

Support

Nws, please inbox us ur full location details in Seremban for further checking and assistance on this. Tq.

After lightning in rain , my line gone. From night to now morning

The line problem is major problem to me please service the server... It's makese very dissapointed about digi line ...